Doncaster Templestowe Amateur Swim Club
The Doncaster Templestowe Amateur Swim Club (DTASC) has a primary goal to promote and encourage the sport of swimming, and caters for all swimmers from Social to National level. We place emphasis on swimmers coming to training because they enjoy their role in the club. DTASC is led by a dynamic team of dedicated coaches and offers a range of coaching styles to suit the individual swimmer.
The home pool for DTASC is Aquarena in Williamsons Road Doncaster, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. DTASC promotes competitive swimming and fitness and has in excess of 100 members. The club runs one short course (25m pool) and one long course (50m pool) event each year and normally runs a challenge event in the indoor pool at 5pm on the last Sunday of each month.
The current committee of DTASC has worked over time to deliver a modern day form of communication to keep parents up to date with a revamped website, club newsletters each swim term, club emails and SMS service for those last minute reminders.
Apart from a small fee to cover coaching fees we offer a one month trial period with no obligation to see if your child is compatible to the competitive side of swimming.
For further details contact - Terry Bailey (President) – 0408 505 219 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or Hazel Cook (Secretary) – 98501966
Visit our website – www.dtasc.org.au
CELEBRATING 40 YEARS SERVICE TO THE COMMUNITY IN 2012
Doncaster Dolphins Masters Swimming Club
Are you looking for fun, fitness and friendship?
Then the Doncaster Dolphins Master Swimming club is for you at Aquarena.
- Established in 1984
- Belongs to the international organisation of masters swimmers
- Members are aged 18 plus
- All level of swimmers who swim for- Fun
- Competition (Local, Interstate, Overseas)
- Open water swims
- Club membership to Doncaster Dolphins entitles you to a 20% discount off your Aquarena 12 month Membership.
- Improvement to your health and fitness by swimming all year.
- Stroke correction and training techniques from our highly qualified, accredited coaches.
- Meeting new friends
- Chatting over coffee and breakfast in the café on Saturdays after training.
- Social activities, for you and your family, outside the pool environment.
- Regular newsletter and information on our website.
- Competition swimming available.
Plan a visit to one of the following Doncaster Dolphins training sessions and meet our members. We offer a free, NO OBLIGATION, trial session.
Mondays 7.45pm – 9.00pm
Thursdays 7.45pm – 9.00pm
Saturdays 7.15am – 8.30am
Tuesdays 8.30am – 9.30am
Thursdays 8.30am – 9.30am
Fridays 12.15pm – 1.15pm
PO Box 2129
Lower Templestowe 3107