Aquarena Complaint Handling Policy
We aim for our customers to have very positive experiences when
they come into contact with our organisation and we pride ourselves
on the very high level of customer retention that we have achieved
over the last 15 years.
- providing continuous effective staff training
- being clear, open and honest about the services that we offer so
that customers know what they can expect when they do business with
us (please see our customer service charter)
- regularly seeking feedback from our customers and using this
information to improve our services and products
- keeping track of complaints and analysing them so that we can
prevent problems re-occurring
- responding to complaints in a fair, open and honest manner
- regularly measuring the customer service that we are
Complaints and feedback provide very important information to us,
helping us to continually improve the services that we offer.
Below is an out-line of our complaint handling policy. Please note
that for us to be able to resolve your complaint effectively, you
need to complete Step 1 before proceeding to Step 2. Similarly you
need to complete Step 2 before proceeding to Step 3.
If you are not happy with the service you have received, we DO want
you to let us know. The sooner we find out that something is wrong,
the sooner we can fix it
1. If you have a complaint, we suggest that you speak to our
friendly staff to see if we can resolve the problem for you
Complaints can also be made:
- by email: email@example.com or using contact us at our
- in writing: 139-153 Williamsons Road, Doncaster 3108 or by using
one of our customer feedback forms
- by telephone: 9848 0000
We aim to resolve most issues at the point of contact and provide
our staff with training to enable them to do so.
However if our front-line staff are not able to resolve your issue,
they will refer you to a more senior decision maker. If not
immediately available, a decision maker for the area that you are
complaining about will contact you within 2 working days by writing
or in telephone to acknowledge your complaint.
We aim to resolve complaints within 14 days, or if this is not
possible, to advise you of a timeframe for resolution before 14
days is up.
2. If you are not happy with our response, please write or email to
Executive Team, Manningham YMCA at
b) Aquarena, 139-153 Williamsons Road, Doncaster 3108
You will receive a response within 30 days.
3. If you are still not satisfied with our response, please write
to President Manningham YMCA Board, Aquarena Aquatic and Leisure
Centre, 139-153 Williamsons Road, Doncaster, 3108
You will receive a response within 60 days.